Thursday, June 18, 2009

Old pics

I have been continually sorting through pictures from the last year, deleting what I don't plan on printing (yes, it's been a year since I ordered prints - gasp and sigh) or ones that I took just for a blog post. I have to widdle away at them until my computer has room to edit all my new pictures. I have found many a picture that was meant for this blog, and thought I would, here and there, share with you some old stories from the last year. These will be short snippets of a blog post, but what's wrong with that, right? I need to be able to do that more often - get my creative release, share with you, and NOT make it an hour long process. So, as I head to bed, here are pictures of my Max from this last January, sorting and playing with my old MAX2 water-soluble oil paints. I couldn't pass up that photo op...

And ending that evening covered in spaghetti, which was, and still is, a norm for him. Because spaghetti is nearly as fun to play with as it is yummy to eat. Oh, and to share a tip with you, I came up with the idea of adding mashed avacado to my spaghetti sauce awhile back, and now just can't imagine it without. It makes it thick, creamy and oh-so-tasty, not to mention adding those wonderful brain-important fats. Yum. Try it sometime. You might be surprised...

No comments: