Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Broughton Hike Four

Last but not least, I'll share Max's adventures from our recent hike. After hanging out with me and Laini while the disc golf got rolling,


he was anxious for a turn with the grasshopper that Bella had caught.
She passed it on gladly, and he giggled as it tickled his hand.


He spent some time pointing out these fun mushrooms that we found. They were all over the place, and I'm still trying to find my field guide to ID them, as I can't find a website that's extensive enough to help out.
But the most fun was had in the creek. While the rest of us were salamander searching, he was having a blast tromping, sitting and splashing in the water.


The it was on to filling up his Frisbee with water.


And after that, BeeBee got to join in the fun.


Mama: "Max, are you dunking your BeeBee?!"
Max: "Yeah! Fine BeeBee wet, Mama!"


There is never a dull moment with Maxwell around.

1 comment:

Paulina said...

we are also four : )