Friday, August 22, 2008

Comments

Mom asked the other day how to leave comments, and I wanted to let everyone know that I have made sure that my settings are saved this time so anyone can leave a comment. Now all you have to do is click on the comment button at the bottom of the post, type in your comment, and then choose the Name/URL button, and type in your name. You can all leave comments now, not just registered blogger users. And I always love receiving comments, of course. It makes me happy to know that friends and family are reading my posts and keeping up with our family in a time when it seems we don't have time to keep up with anyone!!!

Thanks! Now I am going to go nap!! Max and I came down with colds, so while he takes his (short but sweet) nap, I better rest up for the rest of the day. TTFN (for those who don't know Pooh, that's Tigger for Ta Ta For Now)!

No comments: